लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश (UPPSC) is a state agency which is authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination. The UPPCS exam is conducted to recruit state government officials in provincial civil services and other state services. These officers obtain their postings in various important departments such as land records, land revenue, general administration and the like. UPPSC official website is uppsc.up.nic.in
Latest UPPSC News – 21st January 2021
What is the UPPSC Exam?
UPPSC Exam exam is a combined competitive exam held by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the purpose of recruiting workforce for Government posts like PCS Executive, Deputy Superintendent, Excise and Taxation officer, etc.
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be a Citizen of India. UPPSC Age limit Aspirant should be of minimum age of 21 years but should not be older than 40 years on July 1. The candidate should completed a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
What is the syllabus of UPPSC?
UPPSC Prelims Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- India and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
UPPSC Mains Syllabus
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level-Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
- General English upto Class X level.
- General Hindi upto Class X level.
List of Examinations Conducted by UPPSC
- Assistant Forest Conservator(ACF)/Forest range officer(FRO)Examinations
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Judicial Services (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officers Examination
- U.P. Palika (Centralized) Health Services : Food & Sanitary Inspector Examination.
- Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination.
- Combined Junior Engineer Examination.
UPPCS Contact Information
|Exam Helpdesk No. 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM||0532 – 2407547+91 – 8765973668+91 – 8765973766 (Lucknow)|
|Address||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission,10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Prayagraj (Allahabad) Uttar Pradesh – 211018|