TET Exam – Teacher Eligibility Test is the full form of TET, Which is national or state level exam to recruit teachers in the government schools across India. Candidates who have qualified the TET Exam are ONLY eligible to be appointed as teachers in state schools and would be recruited for teaching posts. Get More UPTET News here.
- Primary ka Teacher (PRTs): For classes I-V
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): For classes VI-X
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): For classes XI-XII
Today’s Top TET News and Updates
List of popular TETs in India
TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates appearing for TET 2022 should have –
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute
- Secured a minimum of 45% marks.
- Obtained any of the valid education or elementary education degrees, such as Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed), or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
TET 2022 Syllabus
TET consists of two papers –
- Paper 1 – For candidates planning to teach the students of classes I – V
- Paper 2 – For candidates planning to teach the students of classes VI-VIII
TET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration – 150 minutes
- Total questions – 150
- Question Type – Multiple Choice
- Pass Percentage – 60
How to Apply for TET Exam 2022
The filling the Application Form is done in online mode. Get sarkari exams info for all For each state, there will their own website which the candidate needs to visit. Here are the General Steps on how you can fill the application form. Read more information regarding UPTET News
Step-1. Visit the respective websites of the TET Exam 2020 for different states.
Step-2. Click on the link provided for Online Application.
Step-3. Press the “Registration” button and provide the details asked.
Step-4. After providing all the information. Login again to complete the application form given.
Step-5. Upload the documents asked.
Step-6. Make the Fee payment
Step-7. Click on the “Submit” button.
Step-8. Take the printout for future use.