Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय): In order to bring more opportunities to the rural talent, the National Education Policy 1986 envisages such residential schools which have been named as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been started by the government to provide opportunities to those students from rural families who are unable to pay fees for getting a good education. With the help of Navodaya Vidyalaya, students of poor and rural families will also be able to get good education like the students of urban area and good families and will be able to go ahead and secure their future. Navodaya Vidyalayas are set up in rural areas all over the country so that students / students of the country can also read and write.
Today’s Top Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya News Headlines
What is Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
A Navodaya Vidyalaya will be constructed by the Government of India in every district of the entire country. In this school, bedroom, dining room, staff room, housing room and ground and other facilities will be made available for playing. Apart from this, facilities of library, playground, laboratory etc. will also be provided in these schools. Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be established in every rural area of the country. These schools have been set up mainly to provide the children of rural areas in Navodaya Vidyalaya an opportunity to show their talent. Candidates can take admission in classes 6, 9 and 11 in JNV.
Facilities available for students in JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has provided some facilities for the students. Here we are going to inform you about the facilities provided to the students in JNV. See-
- Dining facilities
- Bedroom facilities
- Facility of stationery like pen, pencil, note book, book, rubber etc.
- Playground facility
- Facilitate the arrangement of daily use materials
Apart from these facilities, other expenses incurred on students are also borne by Navodaya Vidyalaya. To know about these expenses, see the points given below –
- Expenditure on arrangement of air conditioner bus / train for traveling of students
- Central secondary board fee
- Spending on Medical etc.
To provide some other facilities and security to the students, the expenses are also borne by the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya from the Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. Which we are going to tell you through the points given below. Let’s see-
- CCTV cameras in public area
- CCTV cameras for the maintenance of student in schools
- Appointment of Counselor
- Appointment of security personnel
Other facilities offered
- Safety and Safety
- Health Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Arrangement of doctors and nurses
- Fire Protection
Objectives of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)
We want to give you brief information about the objectives of which Navodaya Vidyalaya was started and what are its objectives. What are the main objectives of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)? To know about this, you can read the points given below by us –
- Giving talented rural students an opportunity to show them something by doing their quality and brightening their future, irrespective of their economic status.
- To provide the facility of teaching of uniform media such as English and Hindi throughout the country.
- Maintenance, accommodation and other arrangements for the students residing in the school.
- To serve as a focal point for improvement of school education through training and experience and facilities to teachers.
- Promoting National Integration.
Who can be eligible for admission to JNV?
Here we are going to tell you who can take admission in JNV, to say what should be the eligibility for admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya. We are going to inform you about this with some specific information. Let us know through the information given –
For all the candidates
- Only the district in which the school has been admitted ( ADMISSION ) can take admission in the school residing in that district.
- The student of class 6 should be between 9 to 11 years of age and the student must have passed class 5 recognized school.
- For admission, a Class 9 student must be between 13 and 16 years of age and a student must have obtained a Class 8 accredited school.
- Class 11 student should be between 14 to 18 years of age and the student must have passed class 10 by Central Board of Secondary.
- No candidate is eligible to sit for the second time through the entrance exam.
For rural candidates
- Minimum 75% of the seats will be filled by students from rural areas and remaining 25% by students from urban areas.
- Candidate should have passed class 5th from the district where he / she is willing to take admission.
- The candidate will have to provide proof that he is a resident of the rural area, issued by the District Magistrate, Tehsildar or Block Development Officer.
For urban candidates
- Candidates who are in class three, four and fifth in any urban area will be considered as candidates of urban area.
- which have been determined by the 2011 census or by any other government notification.
Required documents for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
To get admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya, you will need some required documents and certificates. Without these documents you will not be able to get admission in JNV. Let us know about these essential documents through the information given below –
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of merit as per the terms of JNV
- Student Signature
- Passport Size Photo
- Parent’s signature
- Prescribed residence certificate for those studying from NAOS
Reservation for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
Here we are going to tell you about the seats reserved for taking admission in JNV. If you also want to know what percentage of seats are reserved for which category, then read the information given below to know –
- At least 75% of the seats in each district are reserved for rural students and the remaining for urban areas.
- Around 1/3 of the total seats will be filled by girls.
- Students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes will be reserved in proportion to their population in the district.
- 3% seats have been reserved by the government for differently-abled students.
How to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
Here we are going to provide you information about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya that how you can apply online for classes 6, 9 and 11. To know about this, you read the information given below by us carefully. Let’s know Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya class 6th, 9th, 11th online apply process through some of the given steps –
How to apply for admission in class 6
- First you need to go to the official website.
- After this, the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Here you have to go to the option of admission in the menu.
- will bring a list in front of you, here you have to click on the option of JNVST CLASS VI Admission .
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of click here to apply .
- After this, the page of the committee of Navodaya Vidyalaya will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to go to the box of candidate corner and click on the option of click here to class VI registration .
How to apply for admission in class 9
- First you have to click on the given link www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in .
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the link for class 9th admission.
- After this, a form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the required information asked in the form.
- After that you have to click on submit.
- Thus your application process will be completed.
How to apply for admission in class 11
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- First you have to do your registration. For this, you have to go to the section of for candidate .
- Now you have to click on the link for candidate to click here for REGISTRATION phase I .
- The registration page will open in front of you.
- Here first you have to fill your state, district, candidate’s name, mobile number and date of birth.
- And now you have to fill the captcha code and click on submit option.
- After this you will be given a username and password.
- And thus your registration will be done.
Admit card download for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam
You will need the admit card to take the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam / entrance exam / selection test. To download the admit card, you can easily download your admit card by clicking on the link given on the official website.
- To download the Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2021 Admit Card, you will need to visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the link for the selection test admit card 2021.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill your application number, date of birth and password.
- After this your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Now you can download it and print it out and keep it safe with you.
- This way your process will be completed.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Examination / Selection Test
A selection test is conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to give admission to the students. Every year, lakhs of students appear for the entrance test to take admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya. To take admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya, all students have to take the selection test. Students who pass this examination will be given admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya.
(JNV) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Result
The results are released by the committee after the selection exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The Rojgar Result are announced through the official website. To see the result of JNV entrance exam, you can check your result by going to the website given below. Let’s see –
- navodaya.gov.in (To see class 6 result 2021)
- nvsadmissionclasssix.in (To see class 9 result )
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2021
NVS Recruitment 2021: Check out Eligibility, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card & Result of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Jobs.
We have tried to give you complete information about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through this article, hope that the information given by us will help you in applying. To get information related to Navodaya Vidyalaya, you can visit the official website. To get more information related to JNV, you can contact the below helpline number
Phone Numbers – 0120 – 2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
Fax – 0120 – 2405922
Address – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
पता – नवोदय विद्यालय समिति, बी-15, इंस्टीट्यूशनल एरिया, सेक्टर 62, नोएडा, उत्तर प्रदेश 201307
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya FAQ
A. If you want to get your child admitted in class 6, then you can see the application process in our article and can easily apply successfully.
A. To download the admit card, you will have to go to the official website. To know more about the process of downloading the admit card, you can see our article.
A. In Navodaya Vidyalaya, minimum age is 9 years and maximum age is 11 years for admission in class 6.
A. The minimum age for admission in class 11 is fixed at 14 years and maximum 18 years. With this, children of working age or older will not be eligible for admission in class 11.
A. If you want to get admission in class 11, then you will need two passport size photos, your signature and guardian’s signature and 10th marksheet. For more information, you can read the information given in our article.
A. If you want to see your or your child’s Navodaya Vidyalaya result, then you will have to go to the official website and click on the link of the result. A form will come in front of you, you will have to fill your roll number etc. Your result will come.
A. You can visit the following website to see the result of Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Examination. You can check your result through these websites – nvsadmissionclassnine.in
navodaya.gov.in (to see class 6 result 2021)
nvsadmissionclasssix.in (To see Class 9 result)