CTET Result 2020-2021 – CTET (Central Teaching Eligibility Test) is a one of the country level entrance exam conducted by CBSE to getting the teaching jobs at Primary (Classes I-V) and Upper Primary (Classes VI-VIII) level government school. CTET exam organized twice a year in July and December Month. As per CTET 2020 Examination Pattern, Exam is divided into two papers – Paper I and Paper II. Paper-I is to be given to those candidates who are willing to teach from classes 1–5. Paper II is for those candidates who want to become a teacher for class 6-8. Candidates want to teach students of all classes, i.e. calss 1 to 8, one needs to appear for both Paper I and Paper II. Updated On – 14th April 2021. Get ctet sarkari result 2021
Latest CTET News
CTET 2020 Exam Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (July Session)|
|CTET July 2020 Notification||23rd January 2020|
|CTET 2020 Exam Online Registration Began on||24th January 2020|
|Last date for CTET Application Fee||5th March 2020 before 15.30 hrs|
|CTET Application Form Correction||19 Mar 2020 to 24 Mar 2020|
|CTET Admit Card will Issued||January 2021|
|CTET 2020 Exam Date||31 January 2021|
|CTET 2020 Answer Keys will Released||Last week of July 2020|
|CTET 2020 Result Declaration||To be notified|
|CTET 2020 Certificates’ Dispatch||To be notified|
CTET Exam Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring applicant needs to be check CTET Eligibility before fill the CTET 2020 Exam form. As per the notification CTET Eligibility will be as follows:-
CTET Eligibility for Paper I
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)OR
CTET Eligibility for Paper II
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education OR
How to fill CTET Form Online?
CTET 2020 application form may be filled through the online mode only. The last date to apply for the exam is 27 February 2020. The CTET online application process includes filling out the form, uploading documents, payment of fees and print the confirmation page.
- Step 1- First go to the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Step 3 – Fill in the requested information.
- Step 4 – Fill the fees and submit.
- Step 5- Don’t forget to take a printout for future.
CTET 2020 Application Fee
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or I||Both Paper – I & II||Mode of Payment|
|General/OBC (NCL)||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1200/-||E-Challan, Debit Card,
Credit Card, Net Banking
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
CTET 2020 Exam Schedule
|Date of Examination||Paper||Timing||Duration|
|05-07-2020 (Sunday)||PAPER-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON||2.30 HOURS|
|05-07-2020 (Sunday)||PAPER -II||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM||2.30 HOURS|
CTET Answer Key at ctet.nic.in
Candidates can check the website of ctet.nic.in to see the possibility of CTET answer key.
Process to Raise Objections to CTET Answer Key
- Step 1: Visit official website ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Submission of Key Challenge for CTET December 2019’
- Step 3: Enter Roll Number & Date of Birth
- Step 4: Fill the objection Form
- Step 5: Attach proof of the objection raised
- Step 6: Pay fee of Rs 1000 through Debit/Credit Card
- Step 7: Submit & Save the page for future purpose
CTET Admit Card @ ctet.nic.in
CBSE are released CTET Admit Card before 15 to 20 days exam on their official website. All details on the CTET Admit Card must match the information on the confirmation page. Applicants are advised to check all the information on the admit card discrepancies and report to the authority regarding the corrections.
How to download CTET Admit Card?
- Log on to CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on Admit Card link.
- Enter registration number and Password.
- Click submits button and verifying all particulars on it.
- Download and Take print out CTET Admit Card for record and future processes
CTET 2020 Exam Pattern
|CTET Exam Pattern Paper 1 (for Classes I to V)|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|CTET Exam Pattern Paper 2 (for Classes VI to VIII)|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language – 1 (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language – 2 (compulsory)||30||30|
|Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
How to Check CTET Result?
CTET Result will release by CBSE on their official website in month of July, 2020. CTET answer Key for both the papers will be declared before the declaration of the CTET Exam Result. Candidates securing more than 60% marks then CTET Certificate is generated and sent by Speed Post to candidates.
Steps to Check CTET Result are as follows:
- Go to the CTET official page of CTET i.e. ctet.net.in
- Click CTET Result 2019 link
- Enter the registration number and password (if required)
- Download and take print for future use.
CTET Certificate is valid for 7 years from the date of result announced for all category candidates. There is no limit to the number of times you can apply for CTET. Candidates may re-appear for the CTET exam to improve their scores. In case, you loss their CTET Certificate, the you can get a duplicate copy of CTET Eligibility Certificate by paying an amount of INR 200 in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education payable at Delhi.
CTET Qualifying Marks
CTET qualifying marks is the score that applicant must score to pass the exam. Only applicants who pass the exam will be get the CTET Certificate. The qualifying marks depended on different categories. Candidate blogging the reserved category are given 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Qualifying Marks|
CTET Exam Important Links
|CTET Official Website||Click Here|
|CTET Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form for CTET JULY 2020||Click Here|
CTET Office Address
Joint Secretary (CTET), Central Board Of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
Phone No: 011-22235774, 22240104
Email: [email protected]
A. CBSE conducts CTET examination twice every year across the country. It is generally held in July and December every year.
A. The CTET 2020 July examination has been postponed until further notice due to the increasing case of COVID 19 among the public.
A. There is no negative marking in CTET exam.
A. The CTET certificate is valid for a period of 7 years.
CBSE CTET Admit Card Latest Updates @ ctet.nic.in: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to issue the Admit Card for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test i.e. CTET Exam soon. The CBSE CTET 2020 examination will be held on 31 January 2021.
CBSE has set up new examination centers in 23 more cities, with the CTET 2020 exam scheduled on 31 January 2021, due to the convenience of candidates due to Corona epidemic. Along with this, the candidates were also given the opportunity to improve the choice of location of the examination center. Let us know that the CTET examination was earlier to be held in 112 cities across the country, but now under the new arrangements made by the Ministry of Education, the examination will be conducted in 135 cities across the country.
CBSE CTET Admit Card: When will the admit card be released?
According to the CBSE, the admit cards of all the candidates appearing in the examination will be released by next week. Candidates who have applied for the July 2020 CTET exam will be able to download the admit card as soon as the link on the official website ctet.nic.in becomes active.
What will be the CTET exam pattern?
The CTET exam is conducted in two stages. The first paper is for the primary stage and the second paper is for the elementary stage. If the applicants want to teach classes 1 to 8, then it is mandatory to give both papers. While Paper 1 is for those candidates who want to teach from class 1 to 5. 150 questions will be asked in both papers.
These rules have to be followed
It is mandatory to follow the safety rules during the exam. The exam will be conducted offline in pen and paper mode. According to the board, all the guidelines related to corona infection will remain in force during the exam. During the examination, it will be mandatory for the students to wear a face mask and follow social distancing. In the admit card, all the necessary instructions will be given which will be necessary to follow. Keep an eye on the official website for updates related to the admit card.