CTET – ctet.nic.in
CTET 2019: Central Teaching Eligibility Test is a country level examination organized by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi to certify eligibility of candidates to be appointed as teachers at Primary (Classes I-V) and Upper Primary (Classes VI-VIII) level school. You can get all information of ctet online form at the ctet.nic.in . It’s organized twice a year in July and December. CBSE invites ctet form online for CTET 2019 December Exam on ctet .nic .in. Download CTET answer key 2019:
CTET Notification 2019 at official website ctet.nic.in.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has notified for the CTET exam 2019. As per the CTET 2019 notification, the CTET exam 2019 will be held on 8 December 2019. All information related to the examination has been provided in the CTET notification. Notification has been released on 19th August 2019 the official website ctet.nic.in. of CBSE. All aspiring candidates may apply for ctet 2019 december exam.
CTET Exam Date: According to notification
|CTET 2019 Registration start on||19th August 2019|
|Last date to fill CTET 2019 Application Form||September 25, 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date of CTET Application Fee deposit||September 30, 2019 (Before 03.30 PM)|
|CTET Admit Card Available Date||CTET Admit Card available of official Web Site|
|CTET 2019 Exam Date||8 December 2019 (Done)|
|CTET Answer Key||24 December 2019 (Released)|
|CTET Result Declaration||15 January 2020 (tentative)|
|CTET 2019 Certificates Dispatch||February, 2020|
The scheduled of CTET- December 2019 is given below:
|Paper-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM||2.30 HOUR|
|PAPER -II||02.00 PM TO 4.30 PM||2.30 HOUR|
Who can apply for CTET Exam?
The NCTE has fixed the validity of the certificate for the seat of the teacher eligibility test for seven years. There will be two papers in the CTET 2019 exam- Paper I and Paper II. Paper no. 1 is to be given to those candidates who are willing to teach from class 1 to class 5. Paper No 2 is for those candidates who want to become a teacher for class 6 to class 8. Passing the seat exam means that the applicant is eligible to become a teacher in government schools.
Eligibility Criteria of CTET Exam
Aspiring applicants needs to be check CTET Eligibility before fill the CTET form. As per the CBSE notification regarding CTET 2019 exam, the CTET Eligibility will be as follows:-
CTET Eligibility for Paper I
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)OR
CTET Eligibility for Paper II
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education OR
How to fill CTET form online?
CTET 2019 application form may be filled through the online mode only. The last date to apply for the exam is 25 September 2019. The online application process includes filling out the form, uploading documents, payment of fees and print the confirmation page.
- Step 1- First go to the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Step 3 – Fill in the requested information.
- Step 4 – Fill the fees and submit.
- Step 5- Don’t forget to take a printout for future.
CTET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates can apply for CTET 2019 Exam by logging in to the official website of CTET after the notification for the same has been released. A candidate belonging to either General or OBC category is required to pay Rs. 700/- (if applying for either Paper I or Paper II) and Rs. 1200/- (if applying for both the papers). The same amount is reduced to Rs. 350/- (if applying for either Paper I or Paper II) and Rs. 600/- (if applying for both the papers) for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
CTET answer key at ctet.nic.in
Candidates can check the website of ctet.nic.in to see the possibility of CTET answer key.
Process to Raise Objections to CTET Answer Key
- Step 1: Visit official website ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Submission of Key Challenge for CTET December 2019’
- Step 3: Enter Roll Number & Date of Birth
- Step 4: Fill the objection Form
- Step 5: Attach proof of the objection raised
- Step 6: Pay fee of Rs 1000 through Debit/Credit Card
- Step 7: Submit & Save the page for future purpose
CTET Admit Card @ ctet.nic.in
CBSE are released CTET Admit Card before 15 to 20 days exam on their official website. All details on the CTET Admit Card must match the information on the confirmation page. Applicants are advised to check all the information on the admit card discrepancies and report to the authority regarding the corrections.
How to download CTET Admit Card-
- Log on to CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on Admit Card link.
- Enter registration number and Password.
- Click submits button and verifying all particulars on it.
- Download and Take print out CTET Admit Card for record and future processes
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
CTET Exam Pattern Paper 1 (for Classes I to V)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CTET Exam Pattern Paper 2 (for Classes VI to VIII)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language – 1 (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language – 2 (compulsory)||30||30|
|Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
How to Check CTET 2019 Result?
CTET Result for December 2019 will release by CBSE on their official website in month of January, 2020. CTET answer Key for both the papers will be declared before the declaration of the CTET Exam Result. Candidates securing more than 60% marks then CTET Certificate is generated and sent by Speed Post to candidates.
Steps to Check CTET Result are as follows:
- Go to the CTET official page of CTET i.e. ctet.net.in
- Click CTET Result 2019 link
- Enter the registration number and password (if required)
- Download and take print for future use.
CTET Certificate is valid for 7 years from the date of result announced for all category candidates. There is no limit to the number of times you can apply for CTET. Candidates may re-appear for the CTET exam to improve their scores. In case, you loss their CTET Certificate, the you can get a duplicate copy of CTET Eligibility Certificate by paying an amount of INR 200 in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education payable at Delhi.
CTET Qualifying Marks
CTET qualifying marks is the score that applicant must score to pass the exam. Only applicants who pass the exam will be get the CTET Certificate. The qualifying marks
depended on different categories. Candidate blogging the reserved category are given 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Qualifying Marks|
CTET Office Address
Joint Secretary (CTET), Central Board Of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
Phone No: 011-22235774, 22240104
Email: [email protected]