CTET 2019: Central Teaching Eligibility Test (CTET) is a country level examination organized by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi to certify eligibility of candidates to be appointed as teachers at Primary (Classes I-V) and Upper Primary (Classes VI-VIII) level school. It’s organized twice a year in July and December. CBSE invites ctet form online for CTET 2019 December Exam.
Highlights of CTET 2019
|Name of Exam||CTET – Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting by||CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Type of Exam||National Level Examination|
|Frequency of Exam||Twice a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes (each paper)|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Purpose of Exam||To recruit skilled teachers for Primary and Upper primary level schools.|
|No. of Exam Cities||110 cities across India|
CTET Notification 2019
CTET notification dec 2019 released by CBSE on 19th August 2019 for ctet 2019 december exam. All aspiring candidates may apply on official website www.ctet.nic.in for CTET 2019 exam and get more information about Exam Dates, syllabus and eligibility criteria etc. through ctet notification.
CTET Exam Date
CBSE has announced exam dates for CTET 2019 December Exam. According to CBSE notification, the CTET exam schedule will be as follows:-
|CTET 2019 Registration start on||19th August 2019|
|Last date to fill CTET 2019 Application Form||September 25, 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date of CTET Application Fee deposit||September 30, 2019 (Before 03.30 PM)|
|CTET Admit Card Available Date||CTET Admit Card available of official Web Site|
|CTET 2019 Exam Date||8 December 8 2019|
|CTET Result Declaration||15 January 2020 (tentative)|
|CTET 2019 Certificates’ Dispatch||February, 2020|
The scheduled of CTET- December 2019 is given below:
|Paper-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM||2.30 HOUR|
|PAPER -II||02.00 PM TO 4.30 PM||2.30 HOUR|
Aspiring applicants needs to be check CTET Eligibility before fill the CTET form. As per the CBSE notification regarding CTET 2019 exam, the CTET Eligibility will be
CTET Eligibility for Paper I
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)OR
CTET Eligibility for Paper II
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education OR
How to fill CTET form online?
CTET 2019 application form may be filled through the online mode only. The last date to apply for the exam is 25 September 2019. The online application process
includes filling out the form, uploading documents, payment of fees and print the confirmation page.
Steps to fill Online Application Form 2019 are given below:
Step 1 – Filling Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in
- Click on CTET December 2019 Application Form link.
- Fill personal information in the form as per the class 10 certificate.
- As per your choice, Choose any 3 examination centers
- Enter academic qualification, communication and other mandatory details and enter security text.
Step 2 – Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once done, upload the scanned latest photographs in the prescribed format
- Upload scanned signature image in the prescribed format
Step 3 – Paying CTET Application Fee
- After uploading the scanned latest image, page a automatically redirected to the fee payment page
- Choose the payment mode: whether online or through e-challan
- For online payment: select payment gateway (debit card/credit card/net banking)
- For eChallan payment: Download the e-challan and deposit the fee in Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank
Step 4 – Print Confirmation Page
- Once all done, Review all details on final page.
- After reviewing final Page, Click on submit button.
- Take print out for a record and future reference.
CTET 2019 Application Fee
|CATEGORY||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
CTET 2019 Admit Card
CBSE will release CTET 2019 Admit Card on November 10, 2019 on their official website. All details on the CTET Admit Card must match the information on the
confirmation page. Applicants are advised to check all the information on the admit card discrepancies and report to the authority regarding the corrections.
How to download CTET Admit Card-
- Log on to CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on Admit Card link.
- Enter registration number and Password.
- Click submits button and verifying all particulars on it.
- Download and Take print out CTET Admit Card for record and future processes
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
CTET Exam Pattern Paper 1 (for Classes I to V)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CTET Exam Pattern Paper 2 (for Classes VI to VIII)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language – 1 (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language – 2 (compulsory)||30||30|
|Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
How to Check CTET 2019 Result?
CTET Result for December 2019 will release by CBSE on their official website in month of January, 2020. CTET answer Key for both the papers will be declared before the
declaration of the CTET Exam Result. Candidates securing more than 60% marks then CTET Certificate is generated and sent by Speed Post to candidates.
Steps to Check CTET Result are as follows:
- Go to the CTET official page of CTET i.e. ctet.net.in
- Click CTET Result 2019 link
- Enter the registration number and password (if required)
- Download and take print for future use.
CTET Certificate is valid for 7 years from the date of result announced for all category candidates. There is no limit to the number of times you can apply for CTET. Candidates may re-appear for the CTET exam to improve their scores. In case, you loss their CTET Certificate, the you can get a duplicate copy of CTET Eligibility Certificate by paying an amount of INR 200 in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education payable at Delhi.
CTET Qualifying Marks
CTET qualifying marks is the score that applicant must score to pass the exam. Only applicants who pass the exam will be get the CTET Certificate. The qualifying marks
depended on different categories. Candidate blogging the reserved category are given 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Qualifying Marks|
CTET: Frequently Asked Questions
A. CTET full form – Central Teaching Eligibility Test
A. You can fill the CTET application form online at ctet.nic.in
A. September 30, 2019 (Before 03.30 PM) is the last date to submit the CTET 2019 application form.
A. Firstly you You will need to login at ctet.nic.in and make corrections in your ctet application form.
A. The CTET exam held twice in a year in july and december.
A. CTET Admit Card 2019 will be issued on CTET official website ctet.nic.in. by the CBSE.
A. No, There will be no negative marking in the CTET 2019 exam.
A. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi will be declared CTET 2019 Result within 6 weeks of the date of examination on the official website www.ctet.nic.in
A. TO apply for CTET exam The minimum age limit is 18 years. However, there is no maximum age limit.
A. The language of CTET 2019 Question Paper will be bilingual – Hindi or English
A. Qualifying Marks for General candidate – 90 Marks out of 150 Marks Qualifying Marks for OBC/SC/ST – 85 Marks out of 150 Marks
A. As per by NCTE guidelines, the validity period is 7 years from the declaration of ctet result
A. There is no restriction to apply for CTET, Even the candidate, who has qualified the CTET once, can re-appear for the exam.
A. Joint Secretary (CTET), Central Board Of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
Phone No: 011-22235774, 22240104