CTET Admit Card 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education will issue CTET Admit Card 2019 at official website of CTET. The CTET Admit Card may be released after June 15. CTET 2019 examination is being organized on July 7. If you have applied for this examination, you should check the official CTET website regularly. You will be able to download these CTET admit card by going to ctet.nic.in.
According to the rules, candidates who get 60 percent marks in CTET examination are considered to be a CTET pass. After passing it, CTET certificate is given to the candidates. The validity of this certificate is for the next 7 years after passing the exam. There is no restriction for participating in the CTET exam.
CTET Exam will be held in two sessions on 7 july 2019. Applicants will be given 2.30 hours to solve both the paper
- CTET Paper I – The first paper will be held from 9.30 am to 12 noon
- CTET Paper II – The second paper will be held from 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
How to Download CTET July 2019 admit card?
- Open the official website of CTET 2019
- Click on ‘CTET 2019 Admit Card’ link
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth
- CTET Admit card will appear on the screen
- View and Download the Admit card for future references
- Candidates must cross-check all details on admit card before downloading
Candidate must check all the details on their admit card. Applicant must ensure that the photo and sign are properly visible on Admit card. The invigilator will check and verify all details during the the examination. In case you found any mistakes in admit card, Immediately contact to CBSE authority.
The admit card contains the following details:
|Candidate’s Name, Sign & Photo||Father’s name||Registration Number|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth||Exam Center|
|CTET Date and Time||Roll Number||Mailing Address|
|Candidate’s Category||Medium of Paper||–|
CTET Admit Card Discrepancy
|Name of officer & designation||Contact no. and e-mail ID|
|P I SABU Director (CTET, JNVST & Misc. Exam)||Tel.- 011-22235774 | Fax- 011-22235775 | Email: email@example.com|
|S DEVADAS Joint Secretary (CTET & JNVST)||Tel.- 011-22240142 Fax- 011-22240142 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ANIL KAPOOR Assistant Secretary (CTET & JNVST)||Tel.- 011-22240106 Email: email@example.com|
|SHIKHA TOMAR Assistant Secretary (Account)||Tel.- 011-22240107 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SUNITA KOUNDAL Sr. Private Secretary (Misc. Exam & CTET)||Tel. 011-22240174 Email: email@example.com|
|RENU SETHI Sr. Private Secretary (Director Office)||Tel. 011-22235774|
What to Carry in CTET Exam Centre?
- Downloaded CTET Admit Card
- Ball Point Pen – BLUE/BLACK
- One Photo ID proof – PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card
- ID proof Photocopy
- 2 Passport size photos
What NOT to Carry in CTET Exam?
- Any stationery item – textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices – Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
CTET Exam Time Schedule
|Entry in the Examination Hall||8:oo AM||12:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards||9:00 AM to 9:15 AM||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:15 AM||1:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to broken/opened to take out the answer sheet||9:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall||9:30||2:00 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||4:30 PM|