BPSC is the examination conducted by Bihar State Public Service Commission. This exam is the highest level of competition at the state level. The contestants who succeed in this examination become civil servants and connect directly with the people. There is a lot of enthusiasm among the students for this exam. People believe that this exam is very difficult, but if it is prepared with the right guidance and patience, then it is absolutely easy to pass this PCS Sarkari Exams 2021.
Bihar PSC (BPSC) News & Updates
Bihar Public Service Commission conducts recruitment for many posts like Sub Divisional Officer, Rural Development Officer, District Officer etc. BPSC is one of the most prestigious state level civil services exam.
BPSC Syllabus 2021 in Hindi
If you want to get admitted in this, then firstly you need to know about BPSC Syllabus 2021 and BPSC Exam Pattern 2021, so we will give detailed information about BPSC Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern through this article today. , Which is important from the exam point of view
BPSC Syllabus In Hindi 2021-Short Description
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam Name||Sub Divisional Officer, Rural Development Officer, District Officer etc.|
|Examination Level||State Level|
BPSC Selection Process
The selection of BPSC examination has to go through the following stages.
- Prelims – is a multiple choice paper of 150 marks.
- Mains – consists of 4 descriptive papers, with 1 qualifying + 3 merit ranking paper.
- Interview – carries 120 marks.
BPSC Exam Pattern 2021
The exam conducted by BPSC is offline, if you want to take this exam, then you should know that there are a total of 5 papers, of which the first paper is pre, BPSC gives all the applied candidates to the pre exam. But the next four examinations will be given by the same candidate, who will pass the BPSC Pre Examination.
Candidates will have to pass all the stages of the exam to make it to the merit list, the pre and main examination will be taken in writing and the qualified candidates will be interviewed according to the merit.
The pre exam will be of qualifying type, the candidates who have passed the prelims exam will be called for the main examination, the score of the pre exam will not be added to the final merit.
The Mains exam will be of 900 marks, the candidate who will pass the Mains exam will be called for the next stage interview, the interview test is of 120 marks.
Therefore, let us tell you that the final merit is prepared on the basis of 1020 marks.
BPSC Prelims Syllabus 2021
After passing the BPSC Pre Exam, the candidates will be considered eligible for the Mains exam.
- The questions in the exam will be in both Hindi and English languages.
- This step will be of qualifying type.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- There will be 5 options for each question out of which one correct option has to be chosen.
BPSC Pre Syllabus
- General Science
- Development of India
- National and International Importance and Events
- History of Bihar and Indian History
- Changes in Bihar’s Economy after Independence
- Independence of India
- Indian National Movement and the Role of Bihar
- Nature of Nationalism in India
- Geography of Bihar
- Bihar’s role in the Indian National Movement
Questions are asked from the topic of Indian politics and economy etc.
Some important points related to BPSC Pre Syllabus
- Some questions are also asked from Science and Tech.
- Under history, candidates need to pay special attention to economic, political and social aspects.
- In both history and geography subjects, candidates need to pay special attention to the history of Bihar and the geography of Bihar.
- Under Geography, questions will be asked based on the social and economic geography of Bihar and India, including the use of Indian agricultural and natural resources.
- Under Indian Economy and Politics, questions will be asked from Indian political system, Panchayati Raj, Community Development, Planning in India and Bihar etc.
- These were some important points which will prove useful for the candidates in the BPSC Pre Examination.
BPSC Mains Syllabus 2021
The candidates who pass the pre stage will be considered eligible for the BPSC Mains Examination, the Commission calls the candidates for the Mains Examination, about 10 times of the vacant recruitment.
- General Studies questions will be in both Hindi and English languages.
- The Commission will issue the admit card of Mains three weeks before the Mains examination.
- Hindi subject is a qualifying paper. All it has to do is pass it.
- It is compulsory to bring at least 30 marks out of 100 marks of Hindi subject.
- Hindi subject number will not be added to the final merit.
- Final Merit will be made on the basis of only 3 subjects of Mains.
BPSC Mains Interview
- Candidates who have passed the main examination are called for the final stage of the examination.
- Interview is 120 marks.
- Final merit is prepared on the basis of a total of 1020 marks (120 marks for interview and 900 main exam).
- Interviews are taken to examine the personality aspects of the candidates.
Optional Subject Exam Syllabus
- हिन्दी भाषा और साहित्य (Hindi Language and Literature)
- अंग्रेजी भाषा और साहित्य (English Language and Literature)
- उर्दू भाषा और साहित्य (Urdu Language and Literature)
- बांग्ला भाषा और साहित्य (Bengali Language and Literature)
- संस्कृत भाषा और साहित्य (Sanskrit Language and Literature)
- अरबी भाषा और साहित्य (Arabic Language and Literature)
- फारसी भाषा और साहित्य (Persian Language and Literature)
- पाली भाषा और साहित्य (Poly Language and Literature)
- मैथिली भाषा और साहित्य (Maithili Language and Literature)
- कृषि (Agriculture)
- पशुपालन तथा पशु चिकित्सा विज्ञान (Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science)
- मानव विज्ञान (Human Science)
- वनस्पति विज्ञान (Botany)
- रसायन विज्ञान (Chemistry)
- सिविल इंजीनियरिंग (Civil Engineering)
- वाणिज्यिक शास्त्र तथा लेखा विधि (Commerce and Accountancy)
- कानून (Law)
- समाजशास्त्र (Sociology)
- इतिहास (History)
- गणित (Mathematics)
- मैकेनिकल इंजीनियरिंग (Mechanical Engineering)
- दर्शनशास्त्र (Philosophy)
- भौतिकी (Physics)
- प्रबन्धन (Management)
- अर्थशास्त्र (Economics)
- विद्युत् इंजीनियरिंग (Electrical Engineering)
- भूगोल (Geography)
- भू-विज्ञान (Geology)
- श्रम एवम् समाज कल्याण (Labour Social Welfare (LSW)
- राजनीति विज्ञान तथा अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय संबंध (Political Science & International Relations)
- मनोविज्ञान (Psychology)
- लोक प्रशासन (Public Administration : Pub-ad)
- सांख्यिकी (Statistics)
- जंतु विज्ञान (Zoology)
A. In BPSC Pre Exam, a total of 150 questions are of multiple choice type.
Prelims – There is 1 multiple choice paper for 150 marks.
Mains – 4 descriptive papers (1 qualifying + 3 merit ranking)
Interview – carries 120 marks.
A. The questions in BPSC exam are in both Hindi and English languages, in BPSC you can take the exam in English language.
A. For BPSC Pre Exam, 2 hours / 120 minutes is available.
A. There are a total of 4 subjects in the BPSC Mains Examination, out of which 3 hours are available for each subject.
A. The BPSC Mains Exam consists of an interview and the interview is of 120 marks.
A. To pass in Hindi subject, you have to bring at least 30 marks.
इसके अलावा इसी तरह की अन्य जानकारी के लिए हमारे पोर्टल प्राइमरी का टीचर पर डेली विजिट करें।