B.Ed, (बीएड) whose full form is Bachelor of Education, is a Post Graduate Course. In which students are prepared to become teachers so that you can teach students in school, then if you want to become a teacher, you love to study and go ahead and make your career in the teaching line itself, then you can do B.Ed course. (B.Ed Course) can apply for this course is two years full, you can do this course only when your graduation is complete and know what is the eligibility for B.Ed Course (Minimum Qualification for B.Ed course)?. Also get Latest Rojgar Result 2021 of B.Ed exam
B-ed News & Updates
B.Ed Course Details
|What is Full Form of B.Ed?||Bachelor of Education|
|What is the duration of B Ed Course?||2 Years.|
|What is the maximum age limit for B.Ed?||Minimum age limit is 21 years|
|Minimum Percentage||50% – 55% in 10+2 from Recognized Board|
|Subjects Required||Graduation/Post Graduation from any recognized university|
|Average B.Ed Course Fee Incurred||The average B.Ed course fee ranges from INR 6000 – 1 Lakh per annum|
|Similar Options of Study||BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.Ed, B.Com B.Ed|
|Average Salary Offered||The average B.Ed salary is INR 3.5 Lakh per annum|
|B.Ed Careers & Jobs||Primary School Teacher, High School Teacher, Head Teacher, Secondary School Teacher,
Middle School Teacher, Teacher Assistant, High School Principal etc.
Educational Qualification : Minimum qualification course required to get admission in B.Ed. Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and other Graduation with at least 50 percent marks from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit : For B.Ed admissions in most colleges, there is no age limit. However, for the admission process of some B.Ed colleges, the age of the candidates should be minimum 19 years.
B.Ed Admission Process
There are many colleges and universities doing B.Ed courses. The admission process of all of them varies. Some steps to help you in the admission process are given below
- Step:1 – If you want to go ahead and do B.Ed. then after passing 10th, you have to decide which subject you want to make a teacher. If you have decided, then you should choose the same subject in the 12th in which you want to master the subject in which you have an interest.
- Step:2 – After passing 12th, you have to take admission for graduation in any recognized university and complete your graduation.
- Step:3 – As your graduation is complete, then you have to prepare for the Entrance Exam. Many university have counseling tests done by them, if you pass it then you will get a lot of ease. From that you will get admission in that university, in such a case you will have to pay less fees for (B.ed. course).
- Step:4 – If you do not want to give entrance exam then you can do B.Ed course by taking direct admission from a private college but it costs a little more.
- Step:5 – Just like you get admission in B.Ed course completely, then you have to complete 2 years of studies and give exams, after that you get B.Ed degree and easily you Can work in any private or government college.
How much is the fee for B.Ed.
- If many students want to know about the fees of that course before doing any course, then the fee of B.Ed should also be known.
- Its true that it depends on your college and university, fees are charged at different amounts in every college, but you must know about the fees.
- The fee for BEd course is between 20,000 and 70,000 in colleges, if you wish to complete this course, you can complete B.Ed course without even doing regular class, but the fee is reduced considerably by getting B.Ed from distance. Compared to
What are the subjects in B.Ed.
|Biological Sciences||Tamil||Natural Science||Geography||Geography|
|Business||Mathematics||Physical Education||hearing impaired||Computer Science|
|Special Education||Tamil||Home Science||Chemistry|
Where and how to do B. Ed
Before doing B.Ed., you should first get information related to recognition of B.Ed institute, because doing B.Ed from an accredited college will waste your time as well as your money. Check the accreditation of B.Ed. college on the NCTE website and note for which session it is accredited.
How to prepare for B.Ed Entrance Examination?
B.Ed entrance Examinations mainly covers the given below 5 sections:
- General Knowledge
- Verbal Aptitude
- Teaching Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Points to keep in mind to prepare well for B.Ed entrance exam: :
- Understand the syllabus of B.Ed entrance exam very well .
- Practice previous year question paper or model test paper to understand the exam pattern correctly.
- Prepare well for the teaching qualification part
B.Ed Distance Education
B.Ed course can be done through B.Ed Distance Education. Interested candidates can do B.Ed through distance education.
How to get a job after B.Ed.
After completing B.Ed., you have a lot to get a job in private as well as government schools with good salary package. This salary depends on the post you stay in school. If you are financially strong and capable of running a school, you can also open your own school. In the beginning, you can open a small school. Banks also finance the establishment of new schools. Interested candidates can study higher in this field. The Master of Education (M.Ed.) is a postgraduate higher specialized course, which students can pursue upon completion of B. Ed. You are M.Ed. One can also do PhD after completion of.
Top-10 B.Ed Colleges in India
|1.||Lady Shriram College for Boomans|
|2.||Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education|
|3.||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|4.||University of Delhi|
|5.||Al-Amin College of Education|
|6.||Vijaya Tichars College|
|7.||Bombay Teachers Training College|
|8.||Amity Institute of Education|
|9.||Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute|
|10.||Lady Irwin College|
I believe that the information given by me is B.ed). How to B.Ed. and how to become a teacher by B.Ed. . You must have received a lot of help from this post, I hope you have received help from this post.